NHS Oklahoma recommends that you visit this website using a modern web or mobile browser. This document covers system requirements for viewing and interacting with the NHS Oklahoma Compass website.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11, or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9-10
- Compatible only when running Windows 7 or newer, but not by default. Review the Enabling TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 in Internet Explorer article to enable TLS 1.1 or higher encryption.
- Google Chrome 26, or later
- Mozilla Firefox 23, or later
- Apple Safari 7, or later, for OSX
- Apple Safari 8, or later, for iOS
NHS Oklahoma website does not support Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) 8, and older IE browser versions. Consider upgrading IE to a newer version, or use an alternate browser, listed above.
For Android, NHS Oklahoma may not fully support the older versions of the default WebKit browser. Consider using the Chrome Mobile browser if you encounter problems.
Minimum version requirements for Operating Systems
- Windows 7, or later
- Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3: Firefox 23+ only
- Apple OS 10.5, or later
- Apple iOS 8.0, or later
- Android 4.4, or later